Miss Bella Support Service's nurses are caring professionals who are highly skilled, culturally sensitive and ready to help.
Community nursing care services exist to meet your clinical and personal needs so that you can lead an independent and healthy lifestyle. Love Life Counselling’s community nursing care services can be provided in your home or in our Community Clinic by a qualified nurse and you can access these services on a regular or occasional basis. A registered nurse will assess your clinical need for nursing and/or personal care services. A registered nurse will then determine in consultation with you the type and frequency of nursing and personal care services you need.
Before you receive your NDIS plan, we can support you to:
- Understand the NDIS and how it works
- Find out if you are eligible
- Identify goals that the NDIS may fund
- Put together the documents you need for your application
- Prepare for your first NDIA planning meeting.
What we offer:
Visiting nurse and assessment
- Development of care plans
- Case management
- Medication set-up
- Medication administration/supervision
- Wound care
- Stoma care
- Respiratory support
- Continence advice and management
- Catheter care and management
- Tube-feeding assistance
- Palliative support
- Diabetes management
- Dementia management
- Care after a hospital stay
- Overnight nursing care
- Monitoring of blood pressure, pulse, temperature and blood sugar levels
- Education for clients and their families
How we can help
Miss Bella Support Services can work with the person presenting with behaviour of concern and their support network to:
Develop strategies that build on the person’s strengths and are based on developing positive relationships, communication and coping skills, and other impacting factors
Determine the reasons for a behaviour of concern and provide targeted strategies on how to support the person to decrease their reliance on that behaviour to have their needs met.
Let our experienced Miss Bella Support Services help your family today. Contact our team to learn more!